What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster Recovery Definition: A plan for re-establishing or reproducing computer operations after a catastrophic event, such as a fire or earthquake. It may include routine off-site backup as well as a procedure for re-activating necessary information systems.
bigbyte.cc provides a disaster recovery hot site for all your IT back up and restore needs. Our disaster recovery solutions and services are scalable and designed to fit your business needs. We will work with you to design, test and implement an IT disaster recovery plan.
Flexible space options allow corporations to house a single server or create custom space that best embodies the needs of its information technology systems as primary or recovery data center space. All space is capable of being cross connected to workspaces throughout the facility as well as expansion data spaces.
Disaster Recovery Spaces
- Hot, Warm or Cold Secondary site
- Scalable data center spaces
- Scalable workforce relocation areas
- IT command centers and conference rooms
Secure Storage Space
- Private Storage room rental
- Warehouse availability
- Ultra secure shared Storage Vaults
- Courier services for storage and retrieval of your media