What is Business Continuity?
Business Continuity Definition: The ability of an organization to ensure continuity of service and support for its customers and to maintain its viability before after and during an event.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning are based on individual corporate commitment to uptime, generally based on government regulations per their respective industry. bigbyte.cc works with corporations to meet their goals and compliance needs including HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Gramm-Leach-Bliley, ISO, NIST, FISMA and coordination in SSAE16 audits.
Business Continuity Planning
- Review of existing plans
- Table Top exercise of plans and participants
- Coordinated testing exercises
Business Continuity Testing
- The time table based on your uptime requirement.
- Real time walk through of your disaster recovery plan
- Coordinated business continuity exercises
Business Continuity Compliance
- What standards should your plan meet to keep your business in compliance?
- Exercising your plan will show you realistic times so that you can determine if improvements need to be made to meet your compliance goals
- System Recovery & Secondary Site
Download our Business Continuity & IT Whitepaper
bigbyte.cc can help you with all your Business Continuity planning and exercise needs: